Terms and Conditions of Credit Card No Cost EMI
The following terms and conditions apply to no cost equated monthly installment (“”EMI“”) transactions made using EMI facility as a payment option (“”No Cost EMI“”)
- The No Cost EMI facility is being offered to the customers who make a purchase transaction on www.daiwa.in using EMI facility on available bank credit cards.
- The No Cost EMI facility is made available on selective products, as determined from time to time.
- The No Cost EMI payment option can only be availed on on applicable bank credit cards on daiwa.in and is not available on purchases made using any other payment method including debit cards or net banking or pay on delivery payment methods.
- Using the No Cost EMI payment option, the customers who undertake the purchase transactions on daiwa.in, will only pay amounts such that the total of these amounts during the EMI tenure is equal to the list price of the products as displayed on daiwa.in (at the time of making the purchase transactions).
- The banks issuing the credit cards reserve the right to charge Goods and Services Tax (GST) or other applicable taxes on the purchase transactions undertaken on EMI.
- Customers can add more than one item to their cart and if all the products are available on no cost EMI, you will get no cost EMI discount on all. No Cost EMI discount will be calculated only on the eligible items in the cart.
- Customers may avail the No Cost EMI facility, provided that:
- the order is not cancelled by the customer
- the product is not returned / exchanged by the customer.
- The EMI facility is made available to the customers by and in the sole discretion of the banks issuing the credit cards. We will not be liable for any claims on account of availability or non-availability of EMI facility.
- Videotex/Daiwa reserves the right to stop No Cost EMI payment option at any time without prior notice.
We disclaim any responsibility/ liability for any additional cost/ charges/ rates levied by the banks/ financial institution.