“‘Control your emotions’ – The more important a decision is, the more you should think it through logically and rationally, never let your emotions drive your decisions.”
1) If not in the current Profession, You would be?
I was born to be an entrepreneur, always wanted to do something of my own. However, if not this then I would have definitely given a try in Bollywood.
2) One tune you always hum?
Mission Impossible Anthem – it’s my Motivational anthem J.
3) One Book to read when you want to motivate yourselves?
This is a self-help classic, and I feel a complete must-read for entrepreneurs – The Magic of thinking BIG.
4) One Dialogue of a movie that motivates you or you like the most?
Jab Log Tumhare khilaaf bolne lage , Samajh lo tarakki kar rahey ho. – Guru.
5) The Place you never been to and always want to go?
LA and Miami, it’s a paradise.
6) An animal that signifies you & why?
Lion – Signifies courage to take up challenges, the power to do more, Ferocity common traits to the person I am.
7) A Movie Character you most resemble or resonate with?
Tiger, from Ek Tha Tiger.
8) Choose one from each below :
a) Marvel or DC– Marvel
b) Batman or Superman- Superman
c) Tom or Jerry– Jerry
d) Chacha Chaudhary or Super Commando Dhruv- Chacha Chaudhary
9) If your life was to be turned into a movie who would you like to play your part?
Never have thought in this direction, but I feel it shall be Ranbir Kapoor, as he brings justice to every role.
10)Luck or Hard Work, what do you think weighs more in defining a successful Person?
I strongly believe it’s the hard work that improves your luck, however frankly speaking what matters the most is the success.
11) One best decision you ever made?
To start with my own Brand – Daiwa J It was the strongest intuition I have followed and made it a reality.
12) A strategy that you always use to take your decisions in Personal or Professional life?
‘Control your emotions’ – The more important a decision is, the more you should think it through logically and rationally, never let your emotions drive your decisions.
13) Whose advice you seek when in dilemma?
It’s my Father…who has been my Teacher at every step of my Brand.
14) What has been your biggest achievement?
Well, among the several the one that is remembered every moment and will be loved down through the ages is starting my own Brand – Daiwa.
15) One thing that you want to change in yourself?
The thing I would most like to change about myself would be putting an end to second-guessing myself.
16) A line said by your closed one that you never forget?
“Learn to balance your ship, in a heavy storm”